Home » M2M’s first workshop is a resounding success!

On Thursday 16th April 2015 M2M held what they hope will be the first of many Sage 50 Workshops. It was predominantly aimed at businesses using Sage 50 or those who have not had the chance to use Sage before.

After a short introduction Robert Hardy MD presented a 90 minute Sage 50 Hints and Tips demonstration, which covered the new features that have been released in the latest version of Sage 50 Accounts (2015), as well as shortcuts M2M have discovered over the years and best practices.

After a very short break Simon Tomkins Technical Support and Services Manager presented an introduction to Sage 200 2015, which manages your finances, customers, stock and business processes all in one solution.

Once the workshop was finished the attendees were asked to rate their experience at M2M, 75% rated the overall experience as excellent with the remaining 25% rating it as good. Everyone rated the atmosphere at M2M as excellent!

The next Sage 50 Workshop is going to be held on Thursday 23rd July 2015. To book your free place please call 01245 49 48 47 or email sales@m2mit.uk, as spaces are very limited.

By Published On: 30 April 2015Categories: NewsTags:

Recent Posts


Discover how Sage’s powerful business management solution could work for your business.

Call 01245 494 847 or leave your details below to get started

    Please view our Privacy Policy