Who We Are
We are Scisep Ltd trading as M2M Technology, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 06013175 and registered address of M2M Technology, Unit A Chelford Court, 37 Robjohns Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3AG
Where you have provided your information directly via our Site then we are the Controller of your personal data for the purposes of the applicable data protection legislation.
Where we provide services to your company and we process personal data as part of that service we act as a processor and the terms on which we process that data is set out in the applicable agreement with your company.
M2M Technology collects personal information when you place an order for our products or services. We will use this information to provide the product or services requested.
The Basis On Which We Process Your Data
We process personal data in accordance with this policy on one of the following bases:
- Where necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps to enter into a contract, such as the administration of your account and/or to provide services to you.
- For other purposes not covered above:
- Where we have sought your consent and you have provided consent, on the basis of that consent; or
- Where we have not sought your consent, on the basis of our legitimate interests we have assessed that these are not overridden by your interests.
These legitimate interests are as follows:
- In order to provide our services to our customers and carry out supporting functions such as financial administration and customer support.
- To market our products and services to customers and potential customers.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations that apply to us.
Why We Collect Information About You
We collect data about you for the following purposes:
- In order to fulfil our contracts with you or the organisation that you work for, for example, we will do so to complete an order or provide support services.
- To better understand our customers and give them appropriate and targeted information, offers, and other communications and in order to provide our customers with better and personalised experiences with our company.
- To provide you with appropriate and targeted marketing communications and to provide you with information and offers relevant to you.
What Information Do We Collect About You?
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information when you voluntarily provide feedback or participate in special offers.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and company name
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as country
- Other information relevant to client enquiries such as the type of product or service you are interested in
How Will We Use The Information About You?
The information we collect about you will be used to process your order and manage your account.
We may use this data:
- For our internal records.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods and/or services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To improve products and services we provide.
- To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- For marketing purposes: We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that may be of interest to you. Where we have a relevant and appropriate relationship with us, for example as an employee of a partner company of M2M’s or a user of our products, the processing of personal data for direct marketing may be regarded as being carried out for legitimate interests. If we do not have a legitimate interest in contacting you, then we will ensure that we have gained your consent before contacting you.
- We may record telephone conversations for training purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
Other than as set out below, your information will not be sold, shared or provided to any third party:
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may share your information with any third parties expressly named as receiving your data at the time your data was provided.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive when you visit our website to collect log information and visitor behaviour information. You can choose to set your browser not to accept cookies and the following websites www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org provide advice on how to remove cookies from your browser.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website e.g. service desk, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Regarding of the conditions for processing your data, you have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can use the unsubscribe link at any time on all our email which also include marketing emails. Alternatively you can contact us using the details set out in section 12 below.
You have the following additional rights:
- The right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you;
- The right to request rectification of the personal data that we hold about you;
- The right to request erasure of the personal data that we hold about you;
- The right to request restriction of processing about you;
- The right to object to processing; and
- The right to data portability.
If you wish to invoke any of the above rights, please notify us using the contact details set out in Section 12 below.
Where our processing of personal data is based on your having given consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. If you wish to invoke this right, please notify us using the contact details set out in Section 12 below.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In the United Kingdom, the supervisory authority is the Office of the Information Commissioner, full contact details for which can be found at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Links From Our Website
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Notification of Changes
How To Contact Us
You can contact us in connection with any matter set out in this policy using the following details:
By telephone on 01245 49 48 47
By email email@example.com
Or write to us at M2M Technology, Unit A Chelford Court, 37 Robjohns Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3AG