The History of Sage…
As one of the UK’s leading Sage Development and Solution centres, we’re pleased to call Sage a business partner, especially with the vast level of benefits that Sage software has to offer to Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs).
6.2 million companies around the world use Sage products and services across 100 countries, so it’s clear to see that Sage must be doing something right, and with innovative, reliable and cost-effective software solutions readily available, Sage can meet the needs of small and medium sized businesses all over the world.
Who were the Sage Founders?
Sage began working wonders back in 1981, founded by two entrepreneurs in Newcastle; David Goldman, who had worked in the printing business for 20 years, and Paul Muller, a computer expert who had previously been one of the four key NASA navigators for the first Apollo mission to land on the moon. They entered the US market in 1991, followed by France in 1992 and Germany in 1997, leading up to India in 2004 and China in 2006.
What are the Benefits of using Sage Software?
Despite its worldwide success, one of the great advantages of Sage is that as a business, it is regionalised, meaning it can provide familiarised products based on the needs of local markets, leaders and customers. As a result of this localised focus, Sage has become a market leader in the business software space in many of the countries it operates in.
With such a great selection of software to choose from, businesses can be certain to gain the service they require, especially with the following software on offer:
Sage 200 2016
- Benefit from an easier to navigate, sleeker and more intuitive interface with the latest software from Sage
- Makes workspaces faster and more efficient, particularly when working between two or more companies
- Recognises patterns and what it is you do each day
- Small to Medium Businesses (SMEs) can gain complete visibility of information across their entire business with a full Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution
- Choose the modules and features that are right for your business with a fully customisable solution
- Manage your finances, customers and business insight all-in-one
Sage 200 CRM
- Manage contact information with ease by storing your phone numbers, emails and addresses all in one place
- Store your customer data in a central, secure location with the central database
- Manage leads from first contact through to final customer acquisition
Sage 50 Accounts
- Keep track of your cash flow, and manage cash, card or cheque payments
- Have an accurate view of your cash positionwith easy bank reconciliation and e-banking
- Work with your accountantwith minimal fuss by using the accountant link
Sage 50 Payroll
- Create an action plan, set up a pension or calculate the cost of Automatic Enrolment to your business in The Pensions Centre
- Manage and submit your payroll information to HMRC under the new RTI Legislation and keep a record of your submissions
- Automatically calculate statutory payments such as tax, PAYE, National Insurance, sick pay, maternity pay and more
Sage Has Grown by Recognising the Opportunity for New Ideas at the Right Time
Sage’s original innovation has revolutionised how many UK companies, both large and small, do business and they continue to support them today.
As one of the UK’s leading Sage Development and Solution centres and with over 25 years of experience in implementing Sage systems, M2M are able to provide a full range of services covering all aspects of the Sage business software, and we most definitely recommend it.