The Future CFO
“The tragedy of COVID-19 has only accelerated the speed of digital transformation and disruption. It’s not like the dot-com bust, it’s not like 9/11, it’s not like the great financial crisis; it’s most like war.”
-Lord Sorrell, CFO of Saatchi & Saatchi and Founder of FTSE 100 giant WPP
The link below will allow you to download The Future CFO PDF with articles by Charles Orton-Jones, Tim Cooper and Monica Arora.
In this document you will find:
- A dive into just how the CFO leads the path to success.
- A Q&A ‘CFO Under Pressure: How Finance Experts Can Thrive In A Crisis’
“Chief financial officers have a central role to play in businesses recovering from the coronavirus pandemic”
– Monica Arora, Sage’s Executive Vice President Of Commercial Finance
- A dive into the question “Is digital technology making financial roles obsolete?”, Tim Cooper explores this subject, the challenges and the rewards.
- A clinical look at unlocking success using technology – What are the biggest gains to be had, and which technologies are finance teams turning to in order to achieve these?
- A breakdown of 5 post-Covid risks that the finance team need to be aware of and prepared for.